Monday, October 27, 2014

How does a normal schoolday looks for me?

When I go to school I have to wake-up at 6:00 AM.
Than I have to drive 45 minutes before I'm at school.
When I'm at school we have to pack-up for the first couple of classes, when the bell rings we have to do the 3 pledges: the pledge to the Christian flag, the pledge to the American flag, and the pledge to the Cross.

After all that we have to go to our first period class, mine is Social Studies. Social studies is from 8:38 AM till 9:23 AM; now on Wednesdays it is a little bit different, because all periods are shortened by 5 minutes so we're off a hour earlier.

My second period is Advanced Math, and that is from 9:25 AM till 10:08, and after Math I got Religion from 10:10 AM till 10:53 AM.

After the first 3 periods we got break for 5 minutes, now again on Wednesday it is a little bit different.  On Wednesday we don't have break and we have the first 6 periods.

When break is done you have to pack-up again for periods 4 and 5.

My fourth period is English, English is my favorite Class so I'm always very happy to go to English.
English is from 11:02 AM till 11:45 AM

Fifth period is a period where we have electives, at the beginning of the year we had to choose 2 things we wanna do, one for Mondays and Tuesdays and one for Wednesday and Thursday.
My elective for Mondays and Tuesdays is Autor Exploration that is Reading, and on Wednesdays and Thursdays I got Yearbook, with Yearbook you have to make pictures from the whole year and have to put all those pictures in a book. On Fridays we don't have any electives and the schedule is also a little bit different, because on Friday got Chapel, the whole school is coming together and we have to worship.

Then we got Lunch, Lunch is in the Cafateria, if you're done with eating you can go outside and play!
We got lunch from 11:30 Am till 11:53 AM

My sixth period is Literature, we have to read a lot of books, now we are reading The Giver and we almost finished it!
Literature is from 11:55 AM till 12:35 PM

Than we I got seventh period which is P.E or Spanish, on Mondays, Wendsdays, and Fridays I got P.E  and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I got Spanish.

Then it's time for the last period, and that is Science!
By Science we also have Science Fair, Science Fair is that you have to do an experiment and you have to do all kinds of things with Science Fair, it is very nice!

Then it's the end of the day! Now you can choose if you what to stay for Resourch or if you want to go home.
At Resourch you can work on your homework or you can do things you have to do, at Resourch you also can ask teachers questions!

And that is how a normal Schoolday looks like for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment